How Interprofessional Partnerships Improve Person-Centered Outcomes of Older Adults
A Full-Day Research Symposium Highlighting the Relationship Between Researchers and Care Providers
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Madlyn and Leonard Abramson Center for Jewish Life
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Cognitive Health
- Nonpharmacological Approaches to Anti-Psychotic Reduction and Mental Health
- Technology Use: Home and Community Transitions
- Preference-Based Person-Centered Care
- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Continental breakfast and lunch included
- Cost: $35 per person
- CE contact hours available for registered nurses
How to Register
Use the online form to register in advance.
Questions? Call 215-371-1800 or email email@example.com